Facebook event page
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
Arboretum Pl, EH3 5LR Edinburgh, United Kingdom
«LOVE YOURSELF — TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE»
2 DAY WEEKEND WORKSHOP
SPACES ARE LIMITED
Join me for a life-changing, personal growth workshop
Based on the work of Louise L. Hay – bestselling author, globally renowned motivational teacher, and self-help pioneer.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
* Eliminate negative thinking
* Heal the past and stop sabotaging your life
* Have healthier relationships
* Replace self-criticism with self-approval
* Create a life you love!
YOU WILL LEARN:
* Identify and transform negative beliefs
* Release resentments and old emotions
* Techniques for personal healing in all areas of your life
* How your thoughts create your reality
* Make changes in your old thought patterns
* Experience a fuller understanding of the power of self-love
* Visualisation and the use of affirmation
* How to create what you really want out of life
The 2-day workshop gives you space to dissolve past pain, understand the beliefs that are holding you back.
The workshop is fully interactive and is a combination of reflective exercises, guided meditations, practical exercises and group discussions.
There will be laughter (& tears!) with a group of like-minded people in a safe & supportive space.
Set in the beautiful space of The David Douglas Room situated on the west side of the garden in the John Hope Gateway Building.
WORKSHOP PRICE: £299.00
— 2-Day workshop led by Nenah Favelle, Certified HYL Leader & Coach
— Refreshments, morning tea, 2-course hot lunch & afternoon tea
— Course handouts and workbook
— 1-2-1 follow-up 60 min coaching session
Message me for more details & a booking form
With Love & Gratitude