Take a look behind the scenes of the Nia routine DRAGON with it's creator, Nia Faculty Trainer, Britta von Tagen.
Open to everyone — even if you've never tried Nia before!
In the one hour masterclass you will experience the essence of the routine with it's creator, Nia Faculty Trainer, Britta von Tagen. The Masterclass will be repeated twice:
MASTERCLASS Thursday 12th July 7 — 8pm £10
MASTERCLASS Friday 13th July 10 — 11am £10
— FRIDAY WORKSHOP & MASTERCLASS
Open to everyone. Includes the 10am Masterclass on Friday 13th July. In this two hour Workshop you will also learn about the story and inspiration that led to the creation of the routine.
WORKSHOP & MASTERCLASS Friday 13th July 10am — 12pm £20
— DRAGON IMMERSION
Open to everyone, in this 4 hour immersion you will:
* Experience the essence of the routine with it's creator
* Learn about the story and inspiration that led to it's creation
* Look at the music and ways to be with the moves as a Nia practitioner
* Learn how to have fun without studying choreography
* Learn how to stay light while teaching & dancing without getting myopic about getting things exactly right
DRAGON IMMERSION Friday 13th July 10am — 2pm £50 / £40 in advance.